22 Oct 2009

0.1313131313131313131313...

A year ago in a same day with today, when I was in a different mood, my brain ordered to me to create this virtual space. The year was passing and too many changes happened to change the pattern of my life. Yet it doesn’t change the fundamental principles of my thought. By the way as I mentioned I’ve got too many new patterns which I need to understand them to put up with them even some of them are even unbelievable, how to reach…

However, I don’t know how to understand the unfair life. I just got this result that these are just the imaginary part of my life and there should be a way to take out the negative sign from the life’s squared root! In contrast I believe that the pattern of the unfair life is much more complex than just the numeral complexity. But I’m still crazy about complexity there should be a way!!! I’ll find it…

9.8*10^12 Km has passed and the life is to be continued...

0 comments: