11 Mar 2009

God Constant!

Well, when I was solving a problem in math, I’ve found a philosophical relation between religion and science. Science is a differentiation and religion is the integration of that. As far as I’ve found in my life they have got inverse relation with each other, it means when science knowledge increase the religion will decrease. But why science is a differentiation and religion is integration? As you may know there is an unknown constant for integration “K”, which mathematicians should try to find it and sometimes it is really hard and silly as well. In contrast, differentiation always has got a straight solution. In my opinion, the religion is somehow worse than this, because the constant which is God is always disappear and nobody can prove it, so there is no value for him.

0 comments: