15 Mar 2009

Forgotten...

It’s really unpleasant feel when I’ve found that the universe has forgotten me. The beginning of the spring, our new year (as a Persian) and my exams as well, will have taken place on 20th of March. Now I’ve just confused, I really don’t know which of them is the real life. If I won’t attend in any of them, then something important will change in my life. Yeah it’s my wonderful life; when the earth reaches to the vernal equinox, when the life of nature will begin, when the sun will locate in the aries constellation and it sits with alpha-aries, when most of my compatriots and other people celebrate the Persian new year, when everything going to be new, I will sit on exam chair, and even my holiday will start when everywhere will close and nobody will be around. I’m just not ok…

0 comments: